We built prorestorers.org to make it easy to share information with your friends, customers, fellow members and potential clients. We understand you may not want everyone in the world to have all the information you share on prorestorers.org, that is why we give you control of your information. Our collection process limits the information displayed on your Bio Page to what you allow.
1. You should have control over your personal information. prorestorers.org helps you share only the information you want to share. You choose what information you put on your Bio Page, including contact and personal information, pictures, interests and groups you have join.
2. You should have the ability to change or remove any information you have published. We want to help you easily change or remove that information at any time.
When you make application for membership with the Professional Restorers International you provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected by us and Web Site use information collected by us as you interact with our Web Site.
When you register for membership, you provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, your email address, your telephone number, your address, and any other personal or preference information to us.
For anyone entering prorestorers.org, we collect your browser type and IP address. This information is gathered for all visitors. In addition, we may store certain information from your browser using "cookies." A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. These cookies terminate once the user closes the browser.
Any improper collection or misuse of information provided on prorestorers.org is a violation of the PRI Terms of Service and should be reported.
By using prorestorers.org, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
prorestorers.org does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for membership or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on prorestorers.org web site. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us through the form on our contact page.
prorestorers.org is about sharing information with others while providing you with privacy that restrict other users from accessing information you do not want displayed. We allow you to choose what information you provide to PRI to be displayed on the prorestorers.org web site. Our network architecture and your privacy preference allows you to make informed choices about who has access to your information. We do not provide contact information to third party marketers without your permission. We share your information with third parties only in limited circumstances where we believe such sharing is 1) reasonably necessary to offer the service, 2) legally required or, 3) permitted by you. For example:
- News Feeds of the information you provide and make it available to other network members to promote your Bio Page.
- We may provide information to service providers to help us bring you the services we offer. Specifically, we may use third parties to facilitate our business, such as to host the service at a co-location facility for servers, to send out email updates about PRI, to remove repetitive information from our user lists, to process payments for products or services, to offer an online job application process, or to provide search results or links (including sponsored links). In connection with these offerings and business operations, our service providers may have access to your personal information for use for a limited time in connection with these business activities. Where we utilize third parties for the processing of any personal information, we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections limiting the use of that information to the a specified purposes.
- We occasionally provide demonstration accounts that allow non-users a glimpse into the PRI world. Such accounts have only limited capabilities (e.g., blog postings)
- We may be required to disclose user information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We do not reveal information until we have a good faith belief that an information request by law enforcement or private litigants meets applicable legal standards. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the PRI services or using the Professional Restorers International name, or to prevent imminent bodily harm. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
- We let you choose to share information with marketers or electronic commerce providers through on-site offers.
- We may offer stores or provide services jointly with other companies on the prorestorers.org web site. You can tell when another company is involved in any store or service provided on prorestorers.org web site, and we may share customer information with that company in connection with your use of that store or service.
Access and control over your posted information on your Bio Page is readily available for change or deletion (some charges may apply for making changes). PRI users may modify or delete any of their Bio profile information at any time. Information will be updated as soon after notification as possible. Individuals who wish to deactivate their PRI Bio Page and account may do so on the Contact page. Removed information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time but will not be generally available to the public view.